Hey There! =)

Welcome to my blog! There's nothing much here. I'm using this blog just for sharing. Everything here is not entire of my story, it's just part of it. Thats it! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 26, 2011

Thanx to my papa!

Posted by Nass Mijan Silvia at 10:13 PM
Ohhh I'm sooooo happy todayyyy..because my papa gives me my reward! Yahhh finally he did.. hahaha..
I'm loving it.. seriously.. the handbag he has given to me is awesome.. Thanxx dad! I'll buy the purse next time okayyy.. Nasib tiada purse yang aku berkenan tadi.kalau nda, angkat jaa tuu..sekali dengan handbag..HAHAHA..


My sayang.. I won't ask handbag from you.. something else maybe.. Shoeeeeee? ahaaaaaaaaaa...hahaha..
U said we'll find together kann,,then you will buy it for me.. Deal! haha


Hmm..tomorrow I have a date with my girlssss.. We're planning to go to Suria sabah for education fair.. I wanna watch movie jugaaaaa..Black swan maybe?hahaha..tengok laaa esokk..


Okayy that's all..


With love,
MIJANASS

0 comments:

Post a Comment