Hey there! Have you ever wondered what you really want in life??=)
I wonder what I'm going to be 10 years from now?How's my life?HAHA..Hmm..honestly, I still can't imagine what I am in the future..Businesswoman? whoaaaa..sounds GREAT! HAHA..okayy actually since I was a kid..I want to be a LAWYER! Soo badlyyyy..Hahaha..seriously! I don't know why..Maybe I just love to see a lawyer wearing her coat..I guess so.. Oh noooooooooo! I want to be a lawyer so I'm getting more interested in historical subject. YES I DID! I scored well in my SPM..I got A1..haha..But it's not easy to get legal costs..I pursue my study at form 6..New journey for me..We have to study FOUR books of history..which are Tamadun Dunia, Tamadun Islam, Sejarah Asia and Sejarah Malaysia..
GUESS WHAT?! It's wayyyyyyy much harder than I ever thought okay! HUH! 4 thick book to be read?! Ouhh MANNN!! Haishhhhhhhhh..Then I started to think back of my DREAM to be a lawyer?! Can I? HAHA..Furthermore.. To get into legal cost requires band4 in muet..AND I ONLY GOT BAND3!! So frustrating... =(
Then I realize.. My Dream to become a lawyer may remain as DREAM..HUA3!
Ohhh I'm bot giving up people! NEVER..=D
NOW.. I became interested in business..Though I'm not very good in this field, but I will try very HARD.. My idol is MY FATHER AND MOTHER..hahaha..THEY ARE VISIONARY ENTREPRENEUR for me!!
So I came into decision to be an BUSINESSWOMAN! weeeeee! I will take business study..
My mum said to me 'kamu ni untung..abah sama mumy membina..kamu mewarisi'. Know what's that mean? They ask me to inherit their business.. A BIG RESPONSIBILITY ON MY SHOULDER! Never mind.. I'll take it! hahaha..In the mean time, I also intend to build a BRIDAL BOUTIQUE! I CERTAINLY GONNA MAKE THIS WISH COMES TRUE! I love to see the wedding gowns and dresses, wedding gifts, the bridal bed.. I'm not creative..But I believe people will look forward for something unique, class, sweet, immortal, grand and times forgotten wedding..=) OHHH THEY ARE SOOOO STUNNING! I simply BREATHTAKING when I talk about wedding plans.. HEHEHE.. So wait for my BRIDAL BOUTIQUE yahhhhhh! Insya-Allah..
Oh guys.. My Business Consultant must be My Sayang AWANG HAMIZAN AFIQ.. He's also keen to open business..TOGETHER WE DEVELOP OUR EMPIRES dear..hehe.. Then we're called COUPLE OF ENTREPRENEURS! Shooooooooo shweeettttttttttt..HAHAHA..
Other than Business, I want to be a Lecturer as my permanent job..Business is my part time..ohhh for sure I'm going to be lecturer at a private university..HAHAHA..
THESE are the path that I've chosen..I've planned it with full of determination.. So what I'm going to do next is just GET IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION!
I'm fully convinced that my whole family will support me.. (Actually this is what they want for!) =D
How about you? Have you planned your own life? hehe..
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!May all your wishes come trueeeeeeeeeeee..
Lots of Love,
MIJANASS
February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment