Hey There! =)

Welcome to my blog! There's nothing much here. I'm using this blog just for sharing. Everything here is not entire of my story, it's just part of it. Thats it! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 4, 2011

Holidayyyyyy yeayyyyy!

Posted by Nass Mijan Silvia at 9:57 PM
Currently.I'm lying on bed at Borneo Golf Club Bongawan.room number 1006.in front of the POOL! haha..such a fantastic viewwww..hehe..I'm freezing right now..grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
I ate a lot today..seriously! Like I never ate anything before..haha..maybe we ate as 1 big family..makes the food taste superb! I likeeeee it sooo muchhhh..Especially 'bubuk' and mangga bercincang.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! hahaha.. sowtttttttttt..

I swam just for a while..Much of my time is spent by watching my lil cousins enjoy swimming..HAHA..they look soooooo cuteeeee! Auwwwww!

Tomorrow I'm going to snap lots of pictures..yaahhhhh tomorrow!we're having photoshoot peeps!
HAHA..waitttt for it!

I LOVE HOLIDAY!! HAHAHA..everyone does I guess!

With Love,MIJANASS

0 comments:

Post a Comment