Hey There! =)

Welcome to my blog! There's nothing much here. I'm using this blog just for sharing. Everything here is not entire of my story, it's just part of it. Thats it! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 14, 2011

14 February..

Posted by Nass Mijan Silvia at 4:20 PM
Today is Valentine Day? So what.. I don't celebrate V.D okayy.. HAHA..so don't ask me anything about it. Plus my sayang has returned to Melaka..I'm saddddddd :( yeahhh..But don't be too spoiled girl! We have to face it right?haha.. I know I can handle this! Come on, EVEN THE DISTANCE CANNOT PUS US AWAY okay.. HAHA..I MEAN IT!


Think positive! It won't be long..Yess.. Surely it won't be long..haha.. because he stays deep inside my heart.. Thanks to Allah for strengthening our feelings..Amin.. Though he may be far from me, but I never felt alone.. Haha.. I guess, that reason makes our relationship flows smoothly..hehe..


I'm gonna miss him..For sure..I cannot go for afternoon tea while chatting with him at our favorite restaurant.. And cannot watch movies together..bowling together..there are so much things we did together..Thousands of memories created! Awwww I Love you Dear.. Muahhh! These memories are going to make me cry someday.. haha


Hey Love! Don't worry about me.. I have faith in you..in our relationship..4months are NOTHING! hahaa,, Nothing will change.. Nothing will fade..EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST THE SAME..ME AND YOU.. 


Do take care of yourself there! I'll be FINE here..Yess! haha.. Everything is just fine.. Love you!


With Love,
MIJANASS

0 comments:

Post a Comment