2 entries today. This is the 2nd one. Due to the sharing mode that cover me right now. Hahaha. What is it that I have learnt? Okay seriously, I feel so regret during this semester I'm not giving full commitment towards my study. I didn't take things so serious. Sometimes I didn't attend the classes. Mostly, are very important class. Yeah One of my biggest regret now. Because I know if I attend the classes I can do better in final. *Sigh*
Another thing is assignments. Always finished the assignment on last minute. It is very bad okay. Not all subjects. Only few of them. Hahaha. And Now when I'm hoping I can get MAYBE good mark for that subject, my coursework not allow me. =(
But I guess it is common thing since it is my first sem. Next sem, I promise, I'm going to be a diligent student. Attend classes every day. I said it to myself.
Okay, that's all.
Study mode is turned ON.
Regards and Love,
MIJANASS





0 comments:
Post a Comment