Hey There! =)

Welcome to my blog! There's nothing much here. I'm using this blog just for sharing. Everything here is not entire of my story, it's just part of it. Thats it! =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

September 22, 2011

3 down, 2 up

Posted by Nass Mijan Silvia at 5:01 PM
Assalamualaikum to allssssssssssssss.. hahaha.
I just finished my maths for managers paper about 5 hours ago. I don't know what to say about the paper. It's hard, not reallly actually IF extra effort is given. haha. So I just can tawakal now =)

Tomorrow I have Information and system concept paper which I targeted to get maybe slightly higher marks than others. BUT I think my cousework mark didn't allow me to do so SINCE my assignment marks is BREATHTAKING! HAHAHA. So frustrating. =(

But never mine, I'm not going to give up very soon honey! There still a hope. Try till our last blood. hahaha.

That's all.

Regards and Love,
MIJANASS

0 comments:

Post a Comment