dun noe y
but i love to write recently..hahaha
juz want to share
myyyyyy LOVE story all of euu.hehehe
Firstly..hmm
his name? his name is Awang Hamizan Afiq..hahaha
mayb u guys wondering how we met right?
we're not from the same school
neither went to d same tuition class..haha
but still we both live at PAPAR..
oK actually we met at UMS..
for SPM seminar..it was on 12 july if I didn't mistake..hahaha
yess..at first I wasn't texting with him
cuz I was texting with his friend whom asking for my number
(by the way, mijan was not single at that time..so do i)
few months after seminar..then we started to contact each other
hmmmm..what I feel for him?
Honestly..he is very understanding..supportive..
I can feel the strong chemistry between us..whoaa!hahaha
that is how my heart falls for him..
he's just like fire in my soul
lighting my day..cheering for me
(oh! I was frustrated on that time) Haha!
On 9 Disember 2008..our first date and he asked me to be his gf..
auwwwwww! i'll never forget that moment for sure..hehehe
well..here we are..still holding hands together tightly
I praise Allah for sending him to me..
ouh! our old picture..was taken at mcD cp..hee..
ops! our latest pic! on eid 2010..hehe..purple loveeee..
since both of us love purple so muchh..hee..
hmm..thats all im going to share..hehee..
ALL I can say is
I Love him truly and madly! auch!
hahahaa..
anyeongggg..







0 comments:
Post a Comment